- EcoKrypt is a free community-driven knowledge sharing, self-learning, internet-based education system.
- It is free for 'Teachers' and 'Students'. Teachers/Authors can share their knowledge and students will use it to grow and prosper.
- EcoKrypt is a framework that connects authors and teachers with students and readers across the world.
- व्ययं कृते वर्धत एव नित्यं विद्याधनं सर्वधनप्रधानम –By Bhartruhari (Knowledge grows as you share. The wealth of knowledge is the precious of all.)
- Everyone has a right to gain knowledge for growth and prosperity.
- Anyone who is willing to share your knowledge and expertise in a specific field can make use of Ecokrypt.
- Teachers/Authors can share study materials in the form of articles (tutorials), questions (MCQ, match-pair, arrange-sequence, composition, general), index cards (short summary), e-books, and quizzes for public and private homework assignments for their students.
- EcoKrypt is a great platform for the authors to serve the community and get recognized by the worldwide student base.
- EcoKrypt is based on a self-learning model.
- Students can search the material using easy to use interface and advance search options.
- They can test their knowledge by using 'Quizzes' and/or can 'Customize' their own tests. If a user is logged-in then test history will be maintained for 10 days.
- Students can follow tags and/or teachers, bookmark material to avail of the ease of material search and getting notifications. They can also upvote, provide suggestions, use query board to ask and/or answer the queries.